New Pediatric Patients
Medlock Pediatrics welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Medlock Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Primary Care for the Growing Years
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
- New Patient Registration (All Forms)
- Office Financial Policy
- Protected Health Information Patient Consent
- Consent to treat in Absence of Parent/Guardian
- Initial History
- Vaccine for Children
- Sports Physical Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization for Release of Patient Information
- Registro de nuevo paciente (Todos los formularios)
- Poliza Financiera
- Consentimiento del paciente para el uso y divulgación de Información de salud protegida (PHI)
- Consentimiento Para Tratar en Ausencia del Padre/ Guardian
- Historia Inicial
- Vacuna para niños
- Aviso de Beneficiaro Anticipado (ABN)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate Duluth pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and your child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.
We are a few blocks away from Gwinnett Medical Center in Duluth and across the street from the Duluth Public Library.
Our office is located on the second floor of our building.