Our Pediatric Office
Pediatrician Duluth, GA
Our office staff works hard to ensure patient comfort and convenience. To help you better understand our office operations, we have included the information you need about our hours, locations, appointments, insurance acceptance and billing below.
3497 Duluth Park Ln.
Duluth, GA 30096
|Monday:||08:45 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM (accepting calls until 11:00am)|
We work by appoinments only. We do not take walk-ins. There is a fee for 'no show' visits which will be waived if the appointment is cancelled a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
Insurance and Billing
Please call or Email us for information specific to your insurance company and plan.
You can call our office to make payment by credit card, or credit card payments can be made online by accessing www.ePayItOnline.com entering the code MEDLOCK1 and the access number listing in your billing statement or by utilizing the patient portal (link to portal can be found on this site or by going to www.myhealthrecord.com)
Facilities and Equipment
- We have seperate sick and well waiting rooms.
- Our facilites are comfortable and spacious.
- We provide many in office procedures including: hemaglobins, urinalysis, blood sugar, nebulizers, childhood immunizations.
- We have easy accessibility to x-rays, imaging, and more comprehensive laboratory blood work.
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston